Company Owners can access a full list of all users on company with Reporting Manager privileges, as well as revoke access through Admin.
As Company Owners have full site access, they can also perform the actions documented here, to manage Reporting Manager access through ‘Program’ (link to documentation)
To see who has Reporting Manager access:
- Click on Admin.
- Click on Users
- When Reporting Managers are assigned on the Company, the list of Managers can be accessed through the Permissions filter on the left of the screen.
- Navigating to Reporting Managers will show a list of all users who have Reporting Manager privileges.
- Select the user you wish to view.
- If the user has Reporting Manager privileges assigned, they will be visible on the left side. If they do not, this area will be blank.
- As a Company Owner, you can revoke these permissions by clicking the X.
- You must confirm this action by selecting CONFIRM.